- Carrot and sweet potato bites: These were a huge hit at the family Easter BBQ, even for those that are big meat eaters.
- Sweet potato salad: Another hit at the family Easter BBQ, everyone was surprised at how tasty it was.
- Roasted eggplant, cauliflower and warm chicken salad: This on is just gorgeous, and is going to be my lunch during the week. It was so easy to out together
- Butter Chicken: Again, another super simple recipe that only really took 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Herb and chili chicken: This was amazing, I just popped everything into a big baking dish and literally left it for a hour, and tada-Done!
Honestly, get your hands on a copy of this, Claire has put her heart and soul into this book, and you can really tell. This is the kind of book I would love to one day be the proud author of.
Find out more about Optimal health the Paleo way, Claire Yates, and how to re-set your health over at her website: http://optimumhealthpaleo.com/