My first full recipe post! Which i’m very excited about-This recipe is inspired by winter, Halloween and wearing fuzzy socks when its cold. These Pumpkin Pie Brownies are completely Gluten, Wheat, Dairy and Sugar free, as well as Paleo! I’ve served mine with some sliced pear, and coconut cream with cinnamon, but they are perfectly lovely on their own.
For these lovely untraditional brownies you will need:
2 cups Ground Almond
1/2 cup ground Pumpkin seeds
1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tbs Chia Seeds
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 cup Coconut oil
1/2 cup chopped fresh dates
2 free range eggs
1 vanilla pod
1. Make pumpkin puree and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl (Pumpkin puree, coconut oil, dates, eggs and seeds from the vanilla pod)
3. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl (almond, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds).
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Line a large baking tray with paper, and pour mixture into tray.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked through. Cool prior to serving. Serve with coconut cream and cinnanmon.