Happy Friday! I have decided to rename five Friday favourites to stuff I heart. Here is my roundup of stuff I heart from the interwebs 🙂
1. This video on what the world eats for breakfast. Its very enlightening to see just how unbalanced breakfast is worldwide. Most of the countries included had some form of refined carbohydrate for breakfast, and not many nutritious fruit and vegetables. Most countries also had processed meat products as well. The Indian, Brazilian, Egyptian and Swedish meals were the better ones, but still didn’t contain many fruit and vegetables.
2. This quote: I think its important to remember not to judge ourselves an assign crude labels to what we think we are.
3. Smoothie bowls. They are great, like sweet breakfast soup. And you can top them with all sorts of yummy goodies! Iv’e done mine with frozen blueberries, banana and greek yoghurt, topped with granola!
- Acai smoothie bowl from The Healthy Chef
- Purple love superfood smoothie bowl from The Body Book
- Mango acai smoothie bowl from Lululemon Athletica
- Breakfast smoothie bowl from Conscious Foodie
- Banana, macadamia and date smoothie bowl from Apples under my bed
- Green machine green smoothie bowl from Simple Green Smoothies
- Kale, carrot and blueberry superfood smoothie bowl from All Sorts of Pretty