1/2 Red capsicum
1 Bunch Coriander
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 tsp Chopped red chili
Salt and pepper
- Finely dice red onion, capsicum and cucumber, add to a large bowl.
- De-seed tomatoes and dice, add to large bowl.
- Chop coriander, add to rest of the ingredients.
- In a smaller lidded container (I like to use an old small jar) add lemon juice, Olive oil, salt and pepper, and chopped red chili. Shake together to combine, and pour over salsa.
- Mix all together to combine and serve.
This is great served with burritos, nachos, with salmon, or just on its own.